hummingbird ☆ミ
(no subject)
(no subject)
Feb
.
9th
,
2014
10:55 am
likesgirls
http://starlingcity.co/
:D
I decided to make a website again~
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
no subject
Date:
2014-02-09 10:04 pm (UTC)
From:
ex_here_within612
Awesome!! :D I wish I still remembered enough HTML to make a nice one. :P
no subject
Date:
2014-02-09 10:31 pm (UTC)
From:
likesgirls
lol, I just know basic stuff. I never sunk into the whole world of php and beyond. I learned enough to make a gallery, and that was all I cared about!
2 comments
Reply
Flat
|
Top-Level Comments Only
Profile
hummingbird ☆ミ
Recent Entries
Archive
Reading
Tags
Memories
Profile
March
2021
S
M
T
W
T
F
S
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Most Popular Tags
fandom: arrow
-
2 uses
fandom: firefly
-
1 use
fandom: glee
-
2 uses
fandom: once upon a time
-
1 use
fandom: sleepy hollow
-
1 use
fandom: smallville
-
3 uses
what: college
-
3 uses
what: meme
-
8 uses
what: real life
-
7 uses
what: work
-
1 use
Page Summary
ex_here_within612
-
(no subject)
Style Credit
Base style:
Crisped
by
timeasmymeasure
Theme:
Adore
by
nornoriel
Expand Cut Tags
No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 10th, 2026 12:52 pm
Powered by
Dreamwidth Studios
no subject
Date: 2014-02-09 10:04 pm (UTC)no subject
Date: 2014-02-09 10:31 pm (UTC)